Hello, I’m Amélie, a Product Designer with over 15 years of experience in envisioning Websites and Apps.
Over the past 15 years, I have held roles as a Product Designer in Sydney and as a Digital Art Director in Paris. My professional journey has been marked by the development of multimedia concepts and the creation of mobile apps, software, games, and websites. I am deeply enthusiastic about my work and excel both independently and as part of a collaborative team. My experience spans a spectrum from large corporations to agile startups.
- Designed and developed multimedia concepts.
- Created mobile apps, software, games, and websites.
- Successfully contributed to projects in diverse work environments, from large corporations to small startups.
- Hold permanent residency status with a 186DE Multimedia Specialist visa.
- Skills and diplomas have been officially certified by the ACS (Australian Computer Society).
Years of Experience
- 3 Years Fintech start-Up
- 3 Years Independant
- 3 Years in INSIGN Agency Paris
- 2 Years in Sherfi Agency Paris
- 2 Years E-commerce
- 1 Year Digital Event
- 1 Year Print and packaging
- RPL Multimedia specialist, ACS Australian Computer society
- Master Degree Digital Strategy
- Bachelor Graphic Design
- BTS Design of Communication
- BAC Sciences and Technic speciality Arts
brands and agencies
- VML&Y agency Sydney
- MacCann agency Paris
- State Library NSW
- Danone, Nestlé
- Rolex, Tudor
- Continental, BMW…
My Values & Vision
I possess extensive knowledge and understanding of the end to end product design life-cycle, utilising a data driven approach to inform my design decisions.
Practicing a ‘never stop learning’ work ethic allows me to continuously self-develop and fuel my eagerness to be at the forefront of industry and design trends. I am now looking to take my previous design experience in finance, online gambling, and sports sectors and apply it to new challenges.